- Want a more youthful appearance?
- Looking to combat wrinkles?
- Want to reduce TMJ pain?
- Want to look your best?
- Want high quality care?
If the answer to any of these is yes, Painfree Dentistry can help. We off surgical and/or non-surgical treatments for facial rejuvenation. Facial rejuvenation is a cosmetic treatment which will restore a more youthful appearance to you face.
We pride ourselves on keeping up to date with the modern technology. At our surgery, we are always working to provide the best and latest treatment. Our team are proud to say that we can offer facial rejuvenation. It gives us the opportunity to enhance our patient’s smiley cosmetically and medically. So, you can have a beautiful and healthy smile. Part of the facial rejuvenation treatments we offer include anti-wrinkle injections. These are used to help with medical conditions such as TMJ. The injections can help reduce the pain for patients who suffer with this condition. Anti-wrinkle injections can also slim the jaw to, which reduces the look of a square appearance and gives your face a balanced look.
Frowning is a facial expression that can be a cause of wrinkles. People tend to frown if suffering with migraines and clenching and grinding of teeth. To solve this, an anti-wrinkle injection may be recommended as it can relieve the temporalis muscle. All muscles on the face will have an impact on your teeth and face.
Anti-wrinkle injections are one of the most popular and best-known treatments. These are used to smooth, reduce or remove facial wrinkles, lines and crow’s feet. The injections work by making the muscle less active which results in a softer appearance of wrinkles and lines. It does this by blocking nerve transmissions to the facial muscles. An injection will only block the impulses from muscles that have been injected. Anti-wrinkle injections will help with:
- Crow’s feet – These wrinkles appear around the eyes
- Forehead lines
- Marionette lines – These appear down the sides of the mouth
- Upper lip lines
- Glabella lines – These appear between the eyes
- Gummy smile bilaterally
What are the benefits of Anti-Wrinkle Injections?
Apart from the benefits of reducing or removing lines and reducing TMJ pain, these injections also have a few other bonuses. These are:
- Virtually painless – We are always working towards making the dentist as comfortable and as painless as possible.
- Treatment is quick – Anti-wrinkle injections can be performed efficiently and successfully on only one visit. It is great for busy people who need to get back to their daily lives fast.
- Treatment lasts months – These injections will last up to four months. Meaning that you won’t be coming to the surgery for this all time. It also means you won’t have to worry about your face returning to normal if the injections are not for you.
Our highly trained and professional dentists will create a cosmetic facial treatment unique to you. We know that every patient and every face is different. We will assess and discuss what treatments you will need and how often. This will all depend on what goals you have. We also know that injections can seem a little daunting to patients who haven’t had this procedure before so we will discuss what to expect during the treatment.
If you would like to hear more about our facial rejuvination treatments, contact out friendly team today. At Painfree Dentistry we are here to help.