All on 4 or 6 Implants
Missing teeth is not something you have to live with. Tooth replacement can seem daunting, we are here to say it can be fixed quickly and efficiently. At Painfree Dentistry we offer All on 4 or 6 Implants. These implants are a great treatment option for patients who do not want to have dentures and for those who need a fast solution.
What are All on 4 or All on 6 Implants?
All on 4 Implants use four dental implants and the All on 6 uses six dental implants to attach your replacement teeth. Your teeth will be a permanent fixture so you don’t have to worry about taking out the teeth or your teeth slipping like you would with a denture. This technique is also a treatment option for patients who lack bone volume. Bone is needed to support the traditional implants which isn’t a problem with All on 4 and All on 6 Implants.
How Are All Teeth On 4 and 6 Implants Different to traditional implants?
The reason these Implants have their name is because this treatment only uses four or six implants. Traditional implants can use around five to eight. The All on 4 and 6 implants use less because the implants are placed at an angle so even though there are less implants used, the bone still gets the support it needs.
Traditional implants also often require bone grafting. Bone grafting can take around six months or more. Generally, the 4 and 6 implants require no bone grafting for patients. Even though there is no bone graft the success of the implants is equal to or greater than the traditional implants.
Benefits on All on 4 and 6 Implants?
- These implants are great for busy people on the go. As the process requires no bone graft, the recovery time is fast and so is the finished result. This means less time at the surgery so you can get back to your busy life in no time.
- During the treatment process, you will be fitted with a fixed temporary bridge. Allowing you to have fixed teeth that you don’t have to worry about throughout the treatment.
- This procedure can change your life. Having loose or missing teeth can affect your self-esteem, eating habits and more. With these implants, you will have secure, comfortable and natural looking teeth. Giving you the freedom to eat, smile, laugh and talk with confidence.
- The process and finished result has been given positive feedback from patients who have had the procedure.
Who are All on 4 and 6 Implants For?
- If you wear a denture and aren’t happy with the fit, this treatment could be for you. Replace your badly fitted or wobbly dentures with implants. You can talk and eat in full confidence.
- Have you got a failing bridge? Then consider this treatment to fix the issue.
- Are you suffering from loose and wobbly teeth but don’t want a denture? Then All on 4 Implants could be the solution you are looking for.
- If you want fixed teeth throughout your treatment, then these implants are for you. There is minimal disruption to your daily life this way.
- Are you limited to eating soft foods due to bad teeth or dentures? Talk to your dentist about these implants, there is help available so you can enjoy your food again.
- Have you have been advised on bone augmentation, this can treatment can reduce the need for it. So, talk to your dentist this could be a better solution.
If you have missing teeth and need a solution, call us today. Our friendly team are waiting to help you begin your journey to the perfect smile.