Dental Anxiety is Nothing to Worry About
1. Communicate your fears and anxiety: It is best to let your dentist know about your anxiety and fears to allow us to tailor a plan suited for your needs. Our friendly dental team will create signals if you want to take breaks or stop treatment if you become uncomfortable
2. Bring a friend with you: Having someone you know and trust at your side can make a big difference, especially if they are a naturally calming person. This works with many younger children but is just as effective for adults
3. Relaxation techniques: Try practising deep breathing before coming to the dentist, which involves breathing in and out slowly. We also provide distractions such as music and stress balls to relieve your stress
4. Consider sedation: Whether you are undergoing a dental implant procedure or a clean, you should speak to your dentist about sedation (deep relaxation) or local anaesthetic (to numbs the mouth) and prevent pain
5. Choose the right dentist: Painfree Dentistry is a family-oriented practice with a relaxed atmosphere and friendly environment. We listen to your concerns and are transparent. Our dentists have a combined professional experience of over 50 years.
Contact your Parramatta Sedation Dentist Today
If you have any questions or would like to come in for a consultation, please do not hesitate to contact us on: (02) 8381 1920 or visit painfreedentistry.com.au