So, you’ve decided to replace your teeth with the help of a reliable set of dentures! What happens next? Dentures provide time-tested and dependable results for restoring a complete and functional set of teeth. Beginning the process lets our friendly team of dentists make sure we can create the perfect fit for our patients in Parramatta and surrounding areas.
How Does the Denture Process Work?
Time and attention to detail are paramount when offering high-quality dentures to our patients. Some key steps in the denture process include:
- Taking measurements and impressions of a patient’s existing teeth and gums
- Creation of moulds based on custom measurements from a patient’s mouth to successfully make a new set of dentures
- Appointments to ensure the dentures have the correct fit, colour and function in a patient’s mouth
- A final meeting to discuss proper care moving forward
The patient and their specific needs can determine how long the denture process will last. At Painfree Dentistry, we do our best to make dentures that serve our patients for years to come.
What Happens After I Have My Dentures?
Our Parramatta dentist cares that any dentures fit and function correctly. We advise our patients on how to care for their teeth replacements. Patients should consider the following after they begin wearing their new dentures:
- Buying a proper cleaning solution
- Finding an effective adhesive to ensure no slippage while wearing dentures
- Scheduling regular appointments to keep up with gum health and the condition of dentures.
We offer guidance and support after dental procedures and other tooth replacement options. If you find that your dentures do not fit or you cannot use them as suggested, please don’t wait to reach out to our practice at (02) 9199 7392. Our friendly staff can book an appointment and get your oral health and denture functionality back on track!
Contact Your Denture Specialist in Parramatta
Our patients deserve to get back to eating their favourite foods, smiling without any concern, and supporting their facial structures and overall oral health! We warmly invite you to reach out for any questions regarding the denture procedure or tooth replacement.