Have you always wanted straighter teeth but didn’t want to commit to wearing metal braces? With Invisalign, you can achieve the smile you have always wanted with more comfort and discretion than ever before.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an advanced orthodontic system millions of people across the world have trusted with their teeth-correcting needs. Invisalign uses clear aligner trays that fit over the teeth and gradually moves them into the desired position.
Invisalign can correct multiple alignment concerns:
- Crowded teeth
- Gapped teeth
- And more!
How Does Invisalign Work?
The patient wears the trays 20 to 22 hours each day and can remove them to eat and clean their teeth. Every two weeks, the patient receives tighter-fitting trays to move the teeth until they complete their treatment.
Each treatment length varies, but many patients can achieve ideal results in less than 24 months. Those with mild malocclusions may benefit from Invisalign Express, which only usually lasts for six months.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Comfort. Invisalign aligners are smooth plastic and do not irritate gum tissue as metal braces can.
- Convenience. Patients can change out Invisalign aligners every two weeks, and they can remove them to enjoy meals, brush, and floss.
- Customisation. Our dentists at Painfree Dentistry assess each patient’s bite, make impressions, and create a precise, 3-D digital model using a CT scan. We send this model to an Invisalign lab that fabricates the aligner trays, resulting in a perfect fit for your unique smile.
- Discretion. Because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, a person can correct crooked or twisted teeth without anyone even knowing!
- Fewer Dental Appointments. Invisalign doesn’t require as many check-ups as traditional orthodontics, but your dentist still must check your teeth and mark your progress.
- Speed. Treatment often varies from six months to one year, though some cases may require closer to 24 months.
Invisalign in Sydney, NSW
At Painfree Dentistry in Sydney, NSW, we believe a smile is the best accessory a person can wear. Our team of highly accomplished and skilled dentists provide gentle dentistry to patients of all ages. We take pride in the quality of care we offer, and we enjoy helping our patients exceed their expectations of optimal oral health.
We invite you to contact us today to arrange your Invisalign consultation at our Sydney dental practice.