What if you could provide your child with the best opportunity to have a happy, healthy smile? Whilst children experience changes in their teeth; a good orthodontist can take note of any trends or projected outcomes as the years go on. In some cases, early orthodontic intervention could prepare your child’s oral health for years to come.
Orthodontics in Parramatta
To set up our patients’ oral health for success, we take special care to recommend orthodontic screenings. Teeth alignment from a young age can lead to cleaner teeth, healthier gums, and less treatment for cavities or other forms of tooth decay. Whilst young patients can benefit from early intervention; we treat patients of all ages!
Benefits of Early Interceptive Orthodontics
- Besides having cleaner teeth, some positives associated with early interceptive orthodontics include:
- Guide and influence the growth and development of jaws
- Space for healthy growth of adult teeth
- Lowered risk for development of gum disease
- Avoidance of crowding in the teeth
- Ease of cleaning teeth while brushing and flossing
- Avoidance of malocclusions (misalignment of the top and bottom jaw)
We invite patients to schedule initial consultations for the ongoing benefit of their children and their oral health. By monitoring growth trends and paying close attention, we can recommend the best treatment or plan of action for your child’s oral health. Patients can book by calling us on (02) 9199 7392 or booking online.